Kathleen and Nick Greco, partners in Dimensional Illustrators, Inc., developed Jelly Yarn® to create waterproof durable creative crafting projects. The yarn is a round pliable waterproof 100% vinyl strand, not fiber. Jelly Yarns® are available in colorful neon, translucent, metallic sparkle, and glow-in-the-dark colorways formulated for craft making including: crochet, knitting, weaving, jewelry, sculpture, fashions, crafting, etc!
About Kathleen Greco
Kathleen Greco, artist and craft book author, is credited with the innovative creation of pop art Jelly Yarn®. Books include: Jelly Yarn: 20 Cool Projects for Girls to Knit and Crochet, Knitters Guide to Combining Yarns, Yummy Yarns: Knits for Kids, and Beyond The Scarf.
The Jelly Yarn® Team
We love creative people! Our Jelly Yarn® team is here to meet your creative needs. Working on a project where you would like two, three or four balls wound from one continuous strand into into a big Jelly Yarn® ball...no problem! ...with no additional winding cost! Have a question about your project? Not sure if you should use Fine or Bulky Jelly Yarn®? We're here to help!
Jelly Yarns® have been featured in:
• Smithsonian Museum of Natural History, Washington, DC, The Institute of Figuring, Crochet Coral Reef Exhibition,
• The Museum of Art and Design, New York, NY, The Institute of Figuring, Crochet Coral Reef Exhibition,
• Hayward Gallery, London, England UK, The Institute of Figuring, Crochet Coral Reef Exhibition,
• Science Gallery, Dublin, Ireland, The Institute of Figuring, Crochet Coral Reef Exhibition,
• Cabbage Patch limited edition dolls
The Jelly Yarn® brand
• Yarn and Craft shops contact us for wholesale orders.
• Contact us for Jelly Yarn® brand licensed products.